This course is important because using agile processes and tools without understanding the “why” can lead to ineffective teams and processes. This course applies to Cloud and Server customers. Attendees will be given the option to use either platform for the hands-on labs.
Attendees who would prefer to learn to use Jira without learning the agile principles should instead take the Jira Essentials course. The Jira-related content is the same in both courses.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Differentiate conventional and agile processes
- Describe an agile mindset
- Identify the differences between kanban and scrum projects
- Use Jira to organize, find and report on your work
- Configure Jira to match your team’s agile processes