Project Administration in Jira Server
FULL DAY COURSE
Complete your Atlassian Certification in 60 days or less!
Project Administration in Jira Server includes self-directed training that enables you to earn an Atlassian Certification in Jira Project Administration.
Learn more here about Atlassian Certification in Jira Project Administration.
- You’ll have access to the course and supplementary tutorials for 60 days upon purchase
- Start your 24 hours of lab access any time within a floating 30 day period over the course’s duration
- You need to register for AND complete your exam within 60 days of purchase. Atlassian will provide an exam payment voucher via email
- IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete steps may cause a delay in receiving your voucher
This course prepares you to manage and configure projects in Jira and partner effectively with Jira Administrators. It covers all the tasks and best practices used in the creation, configuration and maintenance of projects in Jira Software Server. It also covers topics that go beyond the scope of what project administrators can do, to give you a deeper understanding of how project administration is tied to Jira administration and maintaining the health of the system as a whole. While designed for Jira super-users and Project Administrators, it’s also a suitable entry-point for Jira Administrators who plan to earn their Jira Administration Certification in the future.
Introductory to Intermediate
Six months’ experience, or more, working in Jira is recommended. Less-experienced users are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional courseware that accompanies most course topics.
High Level Topics
The course bundle includes the Project Administration in Jira Server recorded training and twenty supplementary short tutorials on the basics.
- Getting started with projects
- Configuring project workflow
- Configuring project screens
- Understanding permissions and assigning project roles
- Versions, components, notifications, issue security, and global settings
- Reports, dashboards, and JQL
- How to get ready for the exam